Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to www.adelena.me website. This site is maintained as a service to our clients and customers.
This website is owned by Paddee Connexions PLT (LLP0003820-LGN) a company incorporated in accordance to the laws in Malaysia.
By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.adelena.me (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Paddee Connexions PLT, the website’s owner and operator, upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.adelena.me/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Paddee Connexions PLT or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. Paddee Connexions PLT, www.paddeeconnexions.com, www.adelena.me and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Paddee Connexions PLT. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Website. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any services or information provided by the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Paddee Connexions PLT. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to the Site.
- Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside of Malaysia, you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to your country or residence.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Site, Paddee Connexions PLT, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, independent contractors and consultants (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
ADDITIONALLY, NOTHING ON THE SITE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE ABOUT THE OUTCOME OR RESULTS ARISING FROM THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT. PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT MAKES NO SUCH PROMISES OR GUARANTEES. PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT’S COMMENTS, STATEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS ON THE SITE DESCRIBING THE OUTCOME OR RESULTS OF THE SERVICES, SUCH AS POTENTIAL INCREASED WEALTH, HAPPINESS, SUCCESS, ARE EXPRESSIONS OF OPINION ONLY AND ARE NOT TYPICAL OR GUARANTEED.
- Limitation of Liability. PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF MYR$100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO PADDEE CONNEXIONS PLT FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Paddee Connexions PLT, who can be reached as follows:
Paddee Connexions PLT.
Level 36, Menara Citibank
145 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
By Phone: +6(03) 9212-7760
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Paddee Connexions PLT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Paddee Connexions PLT must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Paddee Connexions PLT.
- Termination. Paddee Connexions PLT may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
145 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
- Contact Information.
Paddee Connexions PLT.
Level 36, Menara